Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , , » My Favorite Restaurant on Arthur Avenue

My Favorite Restaurant on Arthur Avenue

Written By Unknown on Saturday, August 18, 2012 | 7:36 PM

Zero Otto Nove continues to be a great restaurant for reunions. My wife and I, with our little girl Tori, had a lovely dinner there with my childhood friend Will and his wife Martha. Located in the heart of Arthur Avenue, the "Little Italy of the Bronx," its rustic ambience is the perfect setting for a family outing, a romantic evening, dinner with friends, a night out for tourists, the perfect place to entertain visitors from out of town -- basically everyone.

The menu is loaded with tasty comfort food.  My favorite is the Rigatoni e Zucca, delicious fresh-made pasta with butternut squash puree, peas, and porcini mushrooms.


You also can't go wrong with any of their brick-oven pizzas -- Margherita, Marinara, Napoletana, Caprese, Quattro Formaggi, and many more.


From appetizers (Portabello al Forno, yum) to salads (I love the Insalata Caprino e Pera) to main course (try the Pollo Capriccioso) to dessert (Nutella Pizza anyone?), it's mouthwatering and satisfying.

They don't take reservations, but the lobby has an excellent bar to quench your thirst while you wait for your table, and believe me when I tell you, it's definitely worth the wait.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Popular Posts

Recent Post

Comments