Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Marian Aguilera: "Laura Sanchez and I are very close, but it confuses people about our relationship in the series" (2009)

Marian Aguilera: "Laura Sanchez and I are very close, but it confuses people about our relationship in the series" (2009)

Written By Unknown on Monday, April 11, 2011 | 9:41 AM

Related links:
The series Los hombres de Paco as Silvia Castro (2005-2009)
LHDP photo sessions of cast (2005-2008)
Photos on the set of Los Hombres de Paco (2005-2009)
Characters Silvia (Marian Aguilera) and Pepa (Laura Sanchez) to wed in LHDP (Season 8, 2009)
Marian Aguilera and Laura Sanchez in magazine Zero (2008)

Interview with Marian (19-01-2009)

In 2009, an interview with Marian Aguilera appeared in VIDEOS JAVIER CHECA. Since it was still 2009 at the time, Los Hombres de Paco took centre stage in the interview. Marian also talked about her life (very little).

I translated this from Spanish, that's why it's bad! If you can improve, please email me here.

-----------------------

They call it the quintessential redhead Spanish cinema, although not a redhead to take up arms, but rather the opposite. She is very shy, friendly and yes, working. Marian Aguilera began her career as an actress in Barcelona, her birthplace, where she debuted in an advertisement for Barbie Rockstar. At 14, she appeared in her first film El Largo Invierno/The Long Winter and later her face was all over the world when she carried the Olympic flame up the Empúries beach at the beginning of the Olympic Games in Barcelona (1992). However, what really gave her national fame was her role in Al Salir de Clase. Marian is very pleased with her role as Silvia in Los Hombres de Paco, a series that she has been part of for 7 seasons. She recognizes that love is a bit scary and that even at 31, the issue of having children does not arise.

You've been working in Los Hombres de Paco since its debut in 2005 and now it begins the seventh season. How is the environment with your peers?

Very good, and we are like a family, and if you get along poorly with many hours of working together, that would be difficult. Before this, my character is less significant, and this was all right from time to time because it allows you to relax or not get you tired. You don’t get the feeling that you’re working all day and have no time for yourself. However, now Silvia take on a more prominent role because of her relationship with Pepa.

Your face became known thanks to the series Al Salir de Clase. How were those years, from 1997 to 1999?

I remember them fondly. I met new people, I just moved to Madrid. I did not come with the clear intention, at least consciously, in search of work, but to move a little, go to another site. And this was very fast, I think it was like the second day, I had a test and they called me. And the truth is, it was the first time I worked with people of my age for so long, and that was a very positive experience for me. I learned many things. There were many of us who came from different cities and who were young. I was working for the first time with people of my age who had more or less the same interests, the same passions, where we liked the same film, theater and all that. And with TV, at that time, I didn’t know many things. It was like taking a risk. Uncertainty, and yes, we enjoyed each other’s company. It was OK and intense.

What's new for the new season Silvia and Pepa?

Now there is a small crisis, but as we want and we love, our relationship will survive.

Is Silvia now completely sure of her sexual status?

Not necessarily, but it does not matter because she has found love and that is important.

And your father has already accepted you?

(Smiles) Yes, I was accepted.

Can you compare Marian to Sylvia?

In terms of relationships, such as fear, I may be similar to her. So, thanks to Pepa who is really driven, she can overcome that fear. Hopefully, I will find a Pepa in my life, or rather, a good Pepe.

Will there be a deception by Pepa to a guy?

Mmmm .... it is a secret. In any case, if any, it will be very light, nothing major that will destroy the relationship.

Will there be any progress with Silvia-Lucas?

Silvia is over Lucas. As a companion he is missed, but there will be no reference to it.

Any story that happened during filming?

Once, we were recording the first intimate scene. It was a little hot, and as they have always said, when kids see two girls together, they “get excited”. When we were recording the scene, no one made any comment as if they were watching a cinema. Actually it was pretty funny. Usually we have very chatty/friendly friends, but that day no one talked.

Have you ever considered becoming a mother?

Well, we are (smiles)! Well, now I don’t feel like I need to have one when I see Laura's daughter and my brothers and cousins' children, but good will come when the time is right.

 -------------------------------------
All copyrights protected.
.
Share this article :

5 comments:

  1. Dear Marian, she is a sweetheart. Still no children, her choice apparently, now she is older, dogs and cats. If she is happy, God bless her, her fans are happy. I love that girl, that woman, she, her Silvia character, her essence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silvia character... I have fallen for her. Wanna learn Spanish and meet Marian AKA Silvia . such a strikingly beautiful acting and romance in the Soap<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silvia character... I have fallen for her. Wanna learn Spanish and meet Marian AKA Silvia . such a strikingly beautiful acting and romance in the Soap<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her role as Silvia. Though its a girl to girl love story, it shows how to love someone unconditionally.. It shows so much love, a true love actually even death makes them apart. And it really broke my heart thinking that your one true love is now gone. I can feel Pepa's grief 😢 can't help but cry..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Recent Post

Comments