Headlines News :

Kids Love My Busy Books

Written By Unknown on Thursday, August 9, 2012 | 7:23 PM

If you're looking for a gift suggestion for little kids, I highly recommend Phidal Publishing's My Busy Books. Branded with popular characters, each packaged book includes a full-color story, a play mat, and best of all a series of small figurines that are pretty darn cool to play. 

I gave my daughter the My Little Pony edition titled "Welcome to Ponyville," and my three-year-old is already correcting me when I mistake Rainbow Dash for Starsong or Pinkie Pie with Scootaloo. My girl is a smart one!


I bought my nephews and niece the version I would have loved as a kid: "DC Super Friends." Watching them play with tiny renditions of Batman, Robin, Superman, Aquaman, Green Lantern, the Joker, the Penguin, the Riddler, Lex Luthor, Hawkman, the Flash, and even Krypto the Superdog, made me want to jump in and play alongside them.

There are a bunch of other My Busy Books based on Pixar movies, Disney characters, Dora the Explorer, Thomas the Tank Engine, and more. They're available in bookstores and online -- a great way to read and play with all the little ones in your life.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Popular Posts

Recent Post

Comments