Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Too Much Stuff on TiVo, Not Enough Time

Too Much Stuff on TiVo, Not Enough Time

Written By Unknown on Monday, May 28, 2012 | 6:28 PM

I was sick pretty much all Memorial Day Weekend, but I spent some quality time with the family. Here it is, Monday night, and I'm starting to finally feel better (except for a lingering, annoying runny nose), so I settle down to catch up on some shows on my DVR, and the big dilemma faces me -- Where to begin? I have so much content recorded on my TiVo, it's overwhelming just to look at the menu screen.  Shall I watch the final episodes of Alcatraz?  Maybe I should finally view those movies I recorded, like HBO's Game Change.  There are a couple of episodes of Prophets of Science Fiction I still haven't seen. Decisions, decisions. 

Digital Video Recorders are a great invention that revolutionized how we watch television. Time-shifting TV viewing has impacted how content is created, delivered, marketed, and of course finally received by the consumer.  More power is in the hands of the previously passive audience. 

But it has also added to the growing mountain of content at our disposal.  Now we no longer need to see something live or at the times predetermined by the networks.

We can now record everything -- but when do we have time to watch?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Popular Posts

Recent Post

Comments